Las Vegas Casinos on the Strip
Las Vegas is one of the most popular tourist destinations in not only United States but also in the world. The city has much to offer in terms of adult entertainment. There are casinos, night clubs, shows and spectacular night life in the city. Thousands of tourists come to the Sin City every year to experience its vibrant entertainment options.
Las Vegas is mostly known for its casinos, and most casinos in the city are located on the Strip. The Strip is the major center point for all activities in the city. There are plenty of hotels on the strip that offer Las Vegas all inclusive packages, casinos, brightly lit neon signs and several night clubs. The Strip is also one of the most crowded places in the city.
Some of the most well known casinos on the strip are:
- The first name that comes to mind while mentioning the strip is the legendary Bellagio. This super swank luxurious hotel has one of the most famous casinos on the strip. Playing here can be expensive, but even for those who are not interested in gambling, the Bellagio casino can be a good place for just people watching
- The Circus Circus hotel casino is one of the oldest on the strip. It is also one of the only casinos here that offers family fun and not entertainment options for just adults.
- The Stratosphere tower hotel casino is one of the best casinos on the strip because of the views. Located almost 1000 feet above ground, it is one of the best places to gamble while enjoying the view.
- The Flamingo has a grand 77,000 square foot casino. The resort is known for its fabulous amenities and for its grand sized casino since years. It is also known as the Oasis of the desert.
- The Treasure Island is a pirate themed resort that has a small but a good casino. The casino at the Treasure Island is perfect for those who want to play in a small stakes game in a casual atmosphere.
- The Caesars Palace in Las Vegas is legendary. Known for its grandiose interiors and it huge mansion like atmosphere, the casino here goes with the overall theme of the hotel. Even for those who are not interested in playing, visiting the casino here is a must while in the city.
- The Mirage Hotel Casino is another famous casino in Las Vegas. The hotel is set amidst waterfalls, lagoons and lush landscaping and the casino is very generously sized. Located right at the heart of the strip, the Mirage Hotel Casino draws thousands of tourists every year.
- The Mandalay Bay Hotel Casino is the latest addition on the strip. The luxurious casino here is enjoyable for many who love a formal playing environment.
These were some of the most famous casinos on the Las Vegas Strip. The Strip is quite large and there are plenty of other casinos located throughout the city.